Hair Extensions Experts in Paisley – My Hair Guru Hairdressing Salon
Transform your look at our hairdressing salon in Paisley with some Euro So Cap Hair Extensions. Hair extensions can add length, create volume, add colour or texture to your hair, transforming your look.
Do you want longer, thicker, fuller hair, or a splash of colour? Book in for a consultation with one of our hair extension technicians, we can discuss the look you want to achieve giving you hair extensions of your dreams. Our team at My Hair Guru are dedicated to help you achieve your desired length or colour, whatever your style.
Call us now on 0141 589 3803 for a free consultation to find out how we can use hair extensions to give you a whole new look.
Looking for the best hair extensions in Paisley?
What are Euro So Cap hair extensions?
Euro So Cap is a world-wide leading company providing Hair Extensions derived from the best Indian 100% natural human hair of Remy quality.
We offer hair extensions in our Classic, Curly, Shatush and Crazy Colour Hair Extension ranges using keratin bonding or our latest LA Weave.
How are hair extensions applied?
Our latest application technique is the LA Weave. It’s our safest application method yet and involves minimum contact with your to avoid any possibility of the extensions becoming matted. The hair extensions are applied using microbeads, which are threaded onto sections of the hair. The hair wefts are then sewn onto these with a needle and thread. This method does not involve sticky glues or adhesives and places less tension on indvidual hairs, meaning there is less potential for damage and the extensions are more securely applied.
Are hair extensions suitable for everyone?
Yes, hair extensions can be applied to all types, although the LA Weave attachment is most suited to medium or thick textured hair. If you have fine hair, hair extensions can be a great way to add extra volume, so book a consultation we will talk through the other attachment methods available.
How long will my hair extensions last?
This will depend on the method used to attach them and also how well you maintain them. With regular maintenance appointments bonded hair extensions can last for up to 3 – 6 months. At your initial consultation we will give you more information on the maintenance regime you will need to follow to keep your extensions looking their best.
Speak to your stylist at My Hair Guru about the right hair extension care products to use including brushes, shampoos and conditioners to keep your extensions looking sleek.
How do I wash my hair extensions at home?
To avoid tangling and matting, always brush your hair before washing at home. Apply shampoo to wet hair, squeezing from roots to the ends of your hair. Gently massaging your scalp, in a downwards motion. Rinse your hair thoroughly and repeat as necessary. Apply your conditioner to wet hair, smoothing from mid lengths to the ends, and rinse thoroughly.
What type of hair extensions do you offer at My Hair Guru Paisley?
We offer a range of different extensions in different colours and textures:
- Classic Line Hair Extensions – The classic line utilizes 100% natural hair, enabling a natural hair extension, available in all colours and comes in two different sizes.
- Curly Line Hair Extensions – Perfect curly hair extensions are made through sophisticated techniques that respect the hair’s nature without ruining its structure, giving you gorgeous curls every time.
- Shatush Line Hair Extensions – If you want to give a natural look to your hair, Shatush Line Hair Extensions are the perfect choice for you. Ideal for colour effects like Ombre, a gradual shading of the tips with a natural outcome, without using any chemical product.
- Crazy Colours Hair Extensions – Crazy colour hair extensions are available in bright fashion hair colours, from purple, violet, red, yellow, pink and apple green. They are ideal for those following the most extravagant trends without harming your hair with chemical treatments.
Can I swim with hair extensions?
Chlorine or salt water can sometimes have an adverse effect on the bonds or the colour of your hair when you don’t take the right precautions – however, with proper care and the correct hair care products your hair can still look and feel fantastic in the sun! Try keeping your hair out of the water by tying it up loosely to protect it, or make sure your hair is cared for correctly prior to taking the plunge by:
- Showering first to wet the hair
- Applying hair protection
- After leaving pool make sure hair is rinsed properly and shampoo with a product that removes impurities & chemicals
- Condition with a product such as Sunsorials from Matrix (ask your stylist for more information)
How do I look after my hair extensions on holiday?
Try to keep your hair out of the sun as much as you can by wearing a hat, protecting your hair from UVB and UVA rays, as the sun can leave your hair extensions dry. Make sure you condition your hair regularly whilst away on holiday to keep those locks looking gorgeous.
How much will my hair extensions cost?
After a consultation at our Paisley Hair Salon an exact price will be given for your hair extensions.
Book Your Hair Extensions Consultation at My Hair Guru Hairdressers in Paisley.
Transform your look with some gorgeous hair extensions. Book in for a consultation for your Euro So Cap Hair Extensions at our hair salon in Paisley by giving us a call on 0141 589 3803.